What do you do when you find out that your best friend has not only screwed your boyfriend, but she has also made plans to marry him in the near future? Of course, you know what you don't do. You don't point a gun at your boyfriend's head and pull the trigger, causing him to lay comatose for three months and then shoot your best friend in the vagina. No, you make sure the crap never happens again. But some people might say, "Terry, you can never stop a man or woman from cheating. If they want someone else they will find someone else." Well, there are always signs to look out for.
- If your boyfriend never ever wants to share with you who his friends are, chances are he's cheating.
- If your boyfriend becomes overly hysterical when you pick up his phone, he's cheating.
- In some cases, if your boyfriend constantly accuses you of cheating then he is guilty himself and is cheating. He does this to throw attention off of himself and make you feel guilty so that you'll, in turn, drop the subject all together.
- If your boyfriend never comes over until the morning or very late at night, chances are, he's cheating. There are some exceptions to these rules. You will read them in a future post titled Exceptions To The Cheating Signs.
- If your man has been dating your for over 2 years and you still don't own a key to his apartment, you are being played, ladies.
- If your woman is extra nice to you even though you are treating her like shit, trust me, you're being cheated on.
Please remember to always get proof. Above all, ask your mate if she/he is cheating or not. You would want your mate to give you the benefit of the doubt before declaring you a cheater. Who knows, maybe your mate isn't cheating and this very post caused you to become more paranoid than usual.
*If you have any questions that are burning within you, a story to tell or advice to give, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org . I look forward to hearing from you. Your e-mail may be published on LRL.com!