Saturday, October 21, 2006

E-mail Advice- "my husband magic stick is killing me"


Dear

My boyfriend is well endowed. How do I tell him that our lovemaking is killing me?

Sore Lady
---------------------------------------------------

Sore Lady,

You are going to have to come to a conclusion. You must tell me, did you know his penis killed you before you guys started dating or after? Because if you knew his pipe was ripping your walls why did you still fake the orgasms and pleasure. Now you know his ass is proud because most guys want large "tools" and those who have them (large blessings) feel like royalty. If he's a good guy he'll try and come up with some type of alternatives. But if he's like most sexually blessed men, he'll give you an ultimatum. "I know lot's of women who wants this," he'll say. You look him in the face and say, "I don't."

Sore Lady, did you know that if his penis is too much for you and it causes you that much pain, could cause you severe damage and prevent you from having children? Most importantly, if you are not being sexually satisfied while doing it, he is the only one receiving any pleasure and that's not fair, is it?

Sit him down and talk to him about what the problem is and BOTH OF YOU need to come up with a way to fix it. If he says he has to penetrate you then you have to move on. I love my girlfriend enough to just practice falletio if she said my "love stick" was too much for her. In fact, an incident like that happened a while back with one of my girlfriends and I told her I'd lay off and we could try something else. Turns out the something else wasn't as good and she felt the same way. In the end, if the sexual attraction isn't there, one of you will stray. Be honest or leave. Good luck, Sore Lady! LOL

*If you have any questions that are burning within you, a story to tell or advice to give, please e-mail me at lrl.advice@hotmail.com . I look forward to hearing from you. Your e-mail may be published on LRL.com!

No comments: