Sunday, July 16, 2006

Look Inside Yourself In Regards To Love, Relationships and Life


Sometimes it’s best to look inward when it comes to problems. So, I suggest that everyone find a way to look inside of themselves when they have a problem instead of instantly going to friends, family, or lovers for advice.

I’ve been trying to put more trust in God, and then myself. I have been reading up on Qabbala and I am interested in the whole act of looking inside in order to assess what is going on outside. Love and relationships should start with ourselves. Life is full of problems and love for your own conscience and trust in yourself should help. Any comments or suggestions, don’t be afraid to post. Love peace and empathy.

Check Out My Podcast On This Subject

Look Inside Yourself - click to play


Terry J. Snipes

Related Posts

Which Is Better, Inner or Outter Beauty?
Low Self-Esteem Due To Acne
Lego My EGO
I Brought Atlantic City Home and Mingled With Me, Myself and I

1 comment:

Poetiq Expression said...

Thanks for the increasing interest in the site. If you have any stories or post ideas please e-mail mmecca2000@hotmail.com.
Content may be published. Thanks again!

Terry J. Snipes