Friday, February 23, 2007

Re: Opinion- "Leave Britney Alone"

Dear Trew,

I am so tired of hearing stories about Britney Spears. Everyone is making her seem like she is crazy, but maybe her heart is just broken. I read you blog daily and I expected more of you. Please, stop flashing her pain across the television and Internet. Just let her grieve.

Anonymous
________________________________________________________

Dear Anonymous

This is life, Sweetheart. I've had my soul burned and my heart spat on plenty of times. The news traveled around the job. I came to work in all black, head down and feeling like shit. People still continued to talk.

I also don't understand how you expect more from me. This website is about LOVE, RELATIONSHIPS and LIFE. That's what I write about. This mess with Britney... You guessed it. It encompasses all of those things I labeled in all caps above.

Chill out. I'm not posting anything that has not been posted on a million other websites by now. But for the sake of happiness, I won't post another blog about Britney Spears... for the next 24 hours!

-Trew Life

No comments: