Friday, February 02, 2007

Re: Im a living atm machine

Dear Trew,

My girlfriend thinks I’m made of money. I’m in college and I work hard for the money I earn and I don’t want to give it all away to a chick just because she likes me. I want to break things off. How can I do it and not hurt her feelings?

Joseph
_________________________________________________

Dear Joseph,

Myth: You can just ignore her phone calls and things will get a lot easier. She might even forget about everything and move on.

Truth: You are going to hurt her feelings if her heart is involved. If she’s a money hungry, gold-digging woman like you claim, then she won’t give a damn if you stay or go. She’ll find someone with money and be happy.

What we need to learn how to do is communicate. Have you tried telling this girl how you feel? Have you tried letting her know that you are not an ATM machine? If she still desires money, tell her that every time you want sex you’ll swipe a credit card down the crack of her ass symbolizing she’s been bought. Then see if she still just wants money.

-Trew Life

Technorati tags: , , ,

No comments: