Sunday, September 24, 2006

Sharing Yourself on Love, Relationships and Life


Yesterday I was going through all the articles and blog posts that I have written and noticed how different each stage of my blogging career has unfolded. It seems as if I went into this blogging "thing" with a need to share my views. Well, I guess after months of realizing how many people respond to this thoughts, I figured that I would start to include others in my thoughts and discussions on love, relationships and life.

I encourage anyone who has an idea or maybe a story idea to send it to lrl.advice@hotmail.com. In doing this you will not only be sharing your views with me, you will be sharing your views with the rest of the world. Some ideas and some e-mail posts/questions will not be published, of course. I can’t post absolutely everything. But the most inspiring, heartfelt and meaningful ones will see the light of day (or darkness on this black background) on Love, Relationships and Life!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Founded in 1993, Capella University is an accredited online university that offers graduate degree programs in business, information technology, education, human services, and psychology, and bachelor’s degree programs in business and information technology. Within those areas, Capella offers 76 graduate and undergraduate specializations and 16 certificate specializations. The online university currently serves 16,000 students from all 50 states and 63 countries. It is a national leader in online education, committed to providing high-caliber academic excellence and pursuing balanced business growth. Capella University is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Capella Education Company, headquartered in Minneapolis. For more information, please visit www.capella.edu or call 1-888-CAPELLA (227-3552). *Capella University is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, located at 30 N. LaSalle Street, Suite 2400, Chicago, IL 60602-2504, (312) 263-0456, www.ncahigherlearningcommission.org.

No comments: