Sunday, May 21, 2006

Love, Relationships and Life

I love stories that are about relationships. It seems as if life is full of love and relationships discribe the love that we share for life. Love is around relationships and we try and define what life is without love and it can't be done. Of course, it can't. What would life and relationships be without love? And what would love be if there were no relationships? Where would life be without love, relationships and life? I ask these many question on the subject of love, relationships and life because there are many things in this world that spark love. Take, for example, relationships. If you have ever been in a relationship you are aware of how important love reflects on your life. I live for love and the relationships that I have with friends and family all revolve around that special kind of love that I share in the relationships with my family, friends and life partner. I sometimes smile to myself when I start a new relationship and realize how it affects my life. I love the person I am with as well as loved the people I was in relationships with. Who wouldn't love the person they used to be in a relationship with? I made up this site mainly to fill it with tips, stories and thoughts about love, relationships and life. My life pretty much revolves around love and relationships that I have. Just as I'm sure your life revolves around love, relationships and truth in your life. So, with that said, I hope you learn a lot more to aid you in your relationships and life and fill the two with lots of love. Until the next post, much love, peace and empathy in regards to your life and relationships!

No comments: