Monday, April 30, 2007

Aren't We All Entitled To A Fuckin' Opinion?

I can’t image not ever seeing the movie Déjà Vu. It was a wonderful story, in my opinion. Of course, this is just my opinion. But what words don’t I put on my blog that aren't opinionated?

On to other news…

*Turns and faces another camera angle*

The high school I attended and graduated from, Toledo School for the Arts, wanted a grant in order to do some programs for local students. They wanted to get more frosh high schoolers participating in activities involved more in the arts during the summer. But guess fuckin’ what! The $200,000 dollars they needed in order to start the project isn’t available because it’s being sent to participate in the WAR THAT OUR PRESIDENT THINKS IS AIDING EVERYONE!

Ya know, I think Bush thinks those real people fighting in the war are like his human G.I. Joes or something. Who really spends 2 BILLION dollars a day on a war and nothing is getting better?

And how in the fuck were people actually actively trying to impeach former president, Clinton for getting his dick sucked, but we can’t do shit about Bush-

Now, wait. I know you’ll say, “Tee, man, it’s hard as hell to get a president impeached.”

But I find it FUCKED up that Lincoln and Kennedy were assassinated, but Bush is still throwing motherfuckas overseas to fight in the war. This doesn’t mean I wish any harm to our president. I just don’t like the way he is running the country (You say, “Tell us something we all aren’t thinking.”), and I feel good presidents shouldn't have deserved to die while one of the worst presidents waves his arms in the air and speaks bullshit with enthusiasm.

I'll admit, he must have studied Adolf Hitler, because he used the same tactic that killer used: he spoke well and deceived. But I tell you my opinion, because, like I said earlier in this post (go on and look at what I said in the first paragraph), this is an opinionated blog.

P.S (post-script). Can someone please tell my how Clinton getting his dick sucked by some slutty looking woman was costing us 2 BILLION dollars? Was he using gold covered condoms or something?

No comments: