Wednesday, March 01, 2006

An Intro To Truth

Everybody is screaming, "I want love!" Screw love! A lot of you are wanting love from someone else and can’t seem to find love from yourself. This is pathetic. It’s a damn shame when we must be reminded to love ourselves and cherish the many qualities that we, as individuals, possess.

This blog was not created to give you a sugar-coated guide to relationships and building high self-esteem. I am designing this blog to aggressively show you how to become the wonderful person you are inside. This will most definitely translate to the outside, causing men (and women) to lay about your doorstep like stray cats on a hillbilly’s porch.

Keep in mind, that it is not my intention to seem rude, arrogant or ignorant to people’s concerns. I am more than willing to post any articles or comments that you have about a topic. In fact, I encourage response to these blog entries. I’ve made this blog to help those who need advice or encouragement in this blissful yet heartbreaking game called "love."

So, with that said, enjoy my tips, tricks and openness to share with you my highs and lows in regards to relationships and love. I will also have my cousin Asia Wright, contributing a few articles as well. But please don’t get it twisted, just because I am a man doesn’t mean I don’t know love from a woman’s point-of-view. Of course, I won’t hit the nail right on the head because I don’t have breast and a vagina, but that is why Asia will come in from time to time and add her two cents to the topics.

All in all, I hope you all enjoy, learn and feel better about yourselves, love and life.

No comments: